🏭 🌾 HELPA - Haskellish Esoteric LightWeight Portable Assembler to Esoteric Languages implemented in Haskell
One Assembler to rule them all, One Assembler to find them, One Assembler to bring them all and in the rainbow bind them.
If you are in potrzebie, use HelPA
🏭 🌾 HELPA is second part of HelVM project and it is implementation of:
- 🧑🏭 🧑🌾 HAPLAP - High Abstract Portable Language of Assembly Program.
- 🧑🏭 🧑🌾 HAPAPL - High Abstract Portable Assembly Programing Language is a kind of Low-level ASM for Esoteric Languages.
FOR everyone WHO want to assembly Esoteric Languages THE HELPA IS a Heavenly Esoteric Little Para Assembler to Esoteric Languages implemented in Haskell/Eta THAT is an Paradise Assembler to Esoteric Languages (EsoLangs)
Currently, 🏭 🌾 HELPA assembler can assemble esoteric languages:
- INSTALL - How to download and run
- AUTHORS - List of authors
- THANKS - Thanks for inspiration
- TODO - Features and to do for all projects
- NEWS - New features
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions & Frequently Given Answers
- BUGS - Know bugs to fix
- ROADMAP - Long versions of TODO
- CHANGELOG - Long versions of NEWS
- ARCHITECTURE - List of libraries
- CODE OF CONDUCT
- hadock - A documentation
- hpc - Haskell program coverage report
- stan - Haskell STatic ANalyser report
- hlint - Source code suggestions report