🏭 🌾 HELPA - Haskellish Esoteric LightWeight Portable Assembler to Esoteric Languages implemented in Haskell
One Assembler to rule them all, One Assembler to find them, One Assembler to bring them all and in the rainbow bind them.
If you are in potrzebie, use HelPA
🏭 🌾 HELPA is second part of HelVM project and it is implementation of:
- 🧑🏭 🧑🌾 HAPLAP - High Abstract Portable Language of Assembly Program.
- 🧑🏭 🧑🌾 HAPAPL - High Abstract Portable Assembly Programing Language is a kind of Low-level ASM for Esoteric Languages.
FOR everyone WHO want to assembly Esoteric Languages THE HELPA IS a Heavenly Esoteric Little Para Assembler to Esoteric Languages implemented in Haskell/Eta THAT is an Paradise Assembler to Esoteric Languages (EsoLangs)
Currently, 🏭 🌾 HELPA assembler can assemble esoteric languages:
- INSTALL - How to download, test and run.
- TODO - Assemblers and features and to do.
- NEWS - New assemblers and features.
- BUGS - Know bugs to fix.
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions & Frequently Given Answers.
- Blog - in Polish.